Picture this- you are gaming online with your friends or watching the latest TV show/movie on OTT, and suddenly, you realise that your data plan has exhausted its limit. What do you do then? How do you check your broadband’s data balance online?
Thankfully, there is an easy way out with Airtel Thanks. If you have an Airtel broadband connection, then checking your broadband balance is quite simple and effortless.
Steps to check your broadband data balance with Airtel Thanks
Follow the steps mentioned below to understand more about your broadband balance:
- Firstly, you will have to download the Airtel Thanks app.
- Next, login to the Thanks app with the mobile number that is registered to your broadband connection.
- Open the app and move to the ‘manage’ tab of the app. You will see different tabs at the bottom.
- On this page, you will see a detailed account of all your Airtel subscriptions.
- Now, for your broadband section, you will see the speed of your connection mentioned along with ‘unlimited data’. Thus, your Airtel broadband connection is unlimited.
Now, it is evident that checking your broadband balance is quite simple on the Airtel Thanks app. However, if you are still getting buffering issues with your broadband, then you might have to upgrade to a better Wi-Fi plan.
Steps to check your broadband data balance with Airtel website
In addition to the steps mentioned above, you can also use the Airtel website to check the status of your Airtel broadband connection. Here is how you should go about it:
- Open the Airtel website.
- On the top right corner, you will see a login page. Click on Proceed.
- After that, you will see a ‘manage services’ section from the drop-down menu.
- Here, you will see the complete information about your broadband connection. Your billing cycle, broadband speed, unlimited broadband data promise and much more.
That’s all you need to do to check your broadband data balance. This can be done through the website too, but we suggest doing it via the app. Why? Because the Airtel balance check for broadband is not the only benefit that it offers.
Airtel Thanks benefits
Here are some of the added benefits of Airtel Thanks that make it so good:
Send money with QR code payments, UPI transfers or from your Airtel wallet. With Airtel Thanks online payment methods, be assured of a safe and secure transaction. Also, earn attractive cashback offers all along the way!
One app for all your recharges
The Airtel Thanks is one single app that will help you complete all your recharges. Be it mobile recharges, broadband, DTH or landline, Airtel Thanks will take care of everything, and it will be completely cashless. In addition, you can also make utility payments with Thanks.
With specific Airtel plans, you will also get OTT benefits for free. And to claim them, you must get the Airtel Thanks app. Choose from a plethora of OTT platforms, such as the Airtel Xstream App, Amazon Prime Video, Netflix, Disney+ Hotstar and more.
Get the Airtel Thanks app today and unlock the full potential of your broadband connection!