It is always a challenge to choose the right gift for any occasion, and with a baby shower, you might not know the new mum so well, which makes it even harder to choose a gift that they will like. Here are a few ideas that can easily be found online, which makes buying the right gift very convenient.
- Bamboo New Mum Plaque – This makes for an excellent gift, which can be personalised, of course, and with the online supplier, you will save some money, at least 15% on recommended retail prices. There are many designs and with your personal message, the plaque can be hung above baby’s cot and will one day be a great keepsake.
- A Mixed Basket of Baby Items – There are great dummy for babies, with clothing and bath time products and ordering online has never been easier; simply select the products you want and move to checkout, where you can make a secure online payment and the items are shipped to your home address.
- Skincare – A skincare basket will contain creams and potions for both mum and baby and this will be a very welcome gift. If you think mum is a practical person, perhaps you should get a gift that she can make good use of and baby’s delicate skin demands protection. If you would like to browse a wide range of baby and parent gifts, Google is your best friend. Mental health is under pressure for some new parents, as this article shows.
- Felt Ball Mobiles – These unique hanging devices keep junior interested and mum will be very happy about that. They have designs suitable for boys and girls, with a range of appealing colours and ordering online saves you at least 15%. The great thing about online shopping is the wide range of products you can view and finding a leading Australian supplier is easy with a Google search.
- Personalisation – It is possible to find suppliers who help you to personalise the gift and the recipient always has a special feeling when they receive something personalised. It might be a wall chart for the nursery, or a message plaque to announce the birth, adding names is a great way to customise a gift.
- Birthday Board – This is one gift that records the growth of the child, with boxes for each month throughout the first year, or simply a loving message from you, which the recipient will grow to treasure. Height charts are another popular choice and you can get charts that cover the child into adulthood.
If you are buying online, make sure that you allow adequate time for the goods to be delivered to you, enabling you to gift wrap and add a special card. If, on the other hand, you are attending a virtual baby shower, you will have to send your gift via courier. Choose something that mum would choose and you can’t really go wrong and prepare a lovely message, to accompany the gift