Cholesterol is a material in the body that is fatty and glassy. It aids in the functioning of the mortal body as used as a construction block for various compositions. The body requires a certain amount of cholesterol, and some overdoses gather adjacent to the arterial walls. It reduces blood movement to multiple portions of the body, and that is very dangerous.
Cardiovascular diseases such as heart attack, stroke, and peripheral artery disease occur for a high cholesterol level.
Meaning of High Cholesterol
Cholesterol promotes the body to make bile acids to digest hormones, vitamin D, and fat. The body requires a minimal amount for this need, and any excess of it is stored along the arterial walls. It can be seen in the arteries that provide blood to the intestines and legs, the carotid arteries of the brain, and the coronary arteries leading to the heart. This blade is capable of narrowing and blocking the lanes.
Causes of High Cholesterol
There are several facts for those facts that cause high cholesterol, including diet, lifestyle, genetic, etc. Here we provide some sickness that affects the kidney, liver, and thyroid.
- Weight of the body: Body weight is increasing for a high level of cholesterol. So if you can change your lifestyle by controlling your meal and exercise regulatory, those will help your body increase good cholesterol and decrease bad cholesterol.
- Genetic: many times, bad cholesterol increases for the cause of genes.
- Age and Sex: women have a lower amount of cholesterol than men at the same age. After happening menopause of women, and when their period is over 50, they have a high level of cholesterol comparison to men at the same age.
- Physical Exercise: Good cholesterol is increasing by performing physical exercise regularly.
- Mental Stress: Mental Stress increasing the levels of high cholesterols that are not good for health.
- Alcohol: Taking alcohol in a medium way can increase good cholesterol, but it doesn’t decrease the bad cholesterol. Again, taking excess drinking every day can damage the liver, the heart muscles and increase the high blood pressure.
To be healthy without any difficulties in the body, you have to maintain your diet and workout regularly. If you have the familial problem of cholesterol, you have to be aware exceptionally. So controlling cholesterol levels from an early age can protect you from several inadequate criteria and diseases of the body. If you are having issues with Cholesterol disorder, consult endocrinologist to get the best possible solution.