Cricket is a sports, non-Olympic team ball and bats game. It originated in England and is still considered the national summer sport. Cricket is popular not only in Britain, but also in India, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, and some European countries.
The game is loved not only by athletes and fans but also by betters. Fans of sports betting are well versed in the rules and nuances, so they earn large sums of money on bets with high quotes. For those who are going to predict cricket at Parimatch, just register on the office’s website and go to the page https://parimatch.in/cricket. Here is a wide line of events with a large selection of outcomes. The international bookmaker offers the most favorable cricket quotes.
If cricket is a sport that you enjoy, pay attention not only to professional teams but also to young star teams:
- The Indian U19 is the team that has won four world championships in a given age category and has the best ODI win rate of any national team. The current squad includes 15 players, including such promising athletes as Atharva Ankolekar, Yashasvi Jaiswal, Priyam Garg, Tilak Varma, Ravi Bishnoy, Kumar Kushagra. The team leader is Priyam Garg.
- The Australia Under-Nineteen Cricket Team has had official test matches since 1978. The team has won the world championship three times and is second only to India. Members: Jason Sandha, Zach Evans, Will Sutherland, Austin Waugh, Max Bryant, and other young cricket stars.
- England U19 Cricket has played in official test matches since 1974. These are well-trained athletes who have a high ODI level. Team coach John Lewis. The lineup included such promising players as John Balderson, Tom Clark, Jack Haynes, James Taylor.
Each team includes promising young players who play technically and outside the box. It is they who in the future can become the hope of their country cricket.
What can you bet on in cricket?
Not only are cricket fans watching the game for fun, but betting on match events can be very profitable. Bookmakers offer different markets for cricket betting:
- On the outcome of the meeting. Here you can bet on the victory of the first or second team. In the first-level tournaments, bets on a draw are accepted.
- Total. You can bet on the number of effective points per match, in a separate inning, as well as for a certain time, for example, how many runs will be in the first 15 minutes of the meeting. You can bet a team or bet on individual totals per athlete.
- Handicap. You can predict the loss or victory of one of the teams with a plus and minus handicap. They accept bets on points handicap, in some games bets are made on a zero handicap.
- Special bets. The better can predict the outcome of the draw, the statistics of the players.
When choosing an event and outcome, it is necessary to take into account the statistics of the teams and the current form. Injuries and disqualifications of leading players play an important role. Even though cricket is a dynamic game, sensations are extremely rare here. Most often, the clear favorites become the winners of the match. This feature must be taken into account when betting on cricket life and in prematch.