SAP Business One is a lot of help for the companies who are witnessing lot of operational issues as their current traditional business solutions is not able to keep up with the demands that comes with the growth of the company. The traditional business solutions drag down the whole process, however SAP has come out with a ERP software SAP B1 that can help them to cut down on the costs and become able to compete with the larger players in their sector, this has been made possible only with the help and technical capabilities provided by SAP Business One.
Let us look at some of the pricing features of the SAP Business One
- SAP Business One is a fully integrated Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) package which can be used by the manufacturers, traders, distributors retailors, servicing companies etc.
- You would be able to choose from the Limited License or the professional license. The factors affecting it would be business model and the size of your business
- SAP Business One implementation can be implemented on premise or on cloud. If you wish to install it on your on premises then the cost you might have to incur would be higher due to the needs to get new IT hardware and staff recruitment however on cloud implementation could be done easily and the complete maintenance of the system is done by the software vendor. Read more
- Organizations can go for SAP B1 as one time purchase and it would not be having the annual maintenance fees, this can be important in event of any software glitches, upgradation of the features. As each package has one license, on purchase of package for multiple people, you would have to multiply the total users with the price of each package.
- In the subscription model for the SAP Cloud, the payment can be done monthly which would include limited, professional and starter package, the maintenance charges for the annual maintenance is there in package price, here also if the package is to be bought for multiple users then cost would be number of users multiplied by the monthly subscription cost.
- SAP Business One has the most of the features that are needed by the companies, however if there some additional needs of some companies, then it can be fulfilled with the help of Add-On’s which the SAP has provided in a lot of variety to meet the different needs of the companies in different sectors.
SoftCore Solutions is one of the leading names in the SAP ERP industry in India, a certified SAP Gold partner, it has been giving companies with excellent ERP software services, whether you are searching for a ERP software in Mumbai or ERP software in Pune or ERP software in Nasik, SoftCore Solutions can fulfill the requirements as it has pan India presence. Also with 250+ successful SAP Business One implementation to its name, you can be completely assured that the SAP B1 implementation project is in experience hands.