Digital Marketing

What Budget Should You Allocate to Your PPC Campaign?

After creating ad campaigns on various social and search platforms, the next question normally regards budget allocation. How do you allocate your budget between the different campaigns? How do you spend the right amount on ads in the first place? Don’t worry, you’re going to receive some leading advice today!

For starters, plan your budget so that you know exactly how much you have to spend on PPC campaigns each month. How much do you have for the entire practice of social and search PPC campaigns? Often, this is the best way to avoid overspending – when you’re aware of your budget, you pay closer attention when creating ads. Likewise, knowing your budget will also prevent you from going under by too much and missing opportunities.

Once you have your budget in mind, decide how you will split this money between ongoing campaigns and experimental campaigns. As an example, one strategy is to send 70% of your budget to campaigns that are optimized and generate lots of clicks and conversions. On the other hand, the remaining 30% goes towards newer opportunities and up-and-coming campaigns.

Whatever happens, you know that the largest part of your budget generates a healthy return; this will cover losses you could make with the other 30%. In terms of this 30%, you can play around with different campaigns, keywords, creatives, devices, locations, audiences, and more. If all goes well, many things that you learn at this stage will eventually make their way into the 70% section of the budget.

Depending on your goals, you might decide to split the 30% further. For instance, you could use 20% on variations of existing campaigns and 10% for something entirely different.

Allocating Budget to PPC Campaigns

If you’re just starting with PPC campaigns, you don’t have existing campaigns to fall back on. Unfortunately, you can’t be sure of conversions and clicks. In the early stages, we recommend starting with a small budget. Then, as time goes on, you’ll learn more about the campaigns that perform well and the campaigns that struggle. Although it might sound obvious, you’ll want to redistribute more of the budget to the best-performing campaigns while the worst-performing campaigns get less of the budget.

How do you allocate your budget? Well, the first technique is to do everything manually. You’ll keep an eye on each campaign and its relevant metrics before determining the best way to divide your budget. As you probably expect, this is a labor-intensive setup and one that detracts from the ROI of the whole process.

Alternatively, more businesses are choosing to outsource to a reliable and professional digital marketing agency like King Kong. When you outsource, you don’t need to worry about a thing because your ad campaigns are in the hands of people who know exactly what they’re doing. King Kong has lots of experienced and knowledgeable professionals who know what it takes to keep ads on the right path.

While professionals allocate the budget of your ad campaigns effectively, you can spend your time on other business matters. The agency will always operate according to your instructions and ensure that your budget is maximized at every opportunity.

If you were previously struggling to allocate your budget, the advice in this guide has hopefully helped. Send some of your budget to the old reliable campaigns while the rest goes to experiments. From here, use an agency or manually adjust so that the best campaigns get the highest percentage of the budget!

Read more about this website:  newsfilter

Related Articles

Back to top button