Excessive pollution, oiling, and workout can leave the hair feeling dirty and greasy. We do it to rinse off the muck but instead face hair fall and lifeless hair. Concentrated shampoos can disturb the pH levels of our scalp and induce hair loss.
Other agents like dry shampoos, excess hair styling, and hair products can weaken the hair and dry them out and our goal for shiny and healthy hair is defeated by the coarse texture. Some people are also obsessed with over-shampooing their hair.
These factors in cumulation with using astringent shampoos have damaged our hair. Using a milder sulfate-free shampoo can dwindle hair fair and bring back the luster. It does not strip away the natural oils from the scalp and is produced using natural elements like jojoba oil, coconut, aloe vera. Keratin etc.
Sulfate-free shampoos online are the newest buzz in the market. Everyone is going bonkers using them because of their numerous advantages. Colorists are at a particular benefit with these products because they are subtle and avoid hair damage.
Let’s begin by understanding regular shampoos. Sulfate implies salt that gives birth to sulphuric acid when combined with other chemicals. The most commonly used sulfate in shampoos is sodium lauryl sulfate and sodium Laureth sulfate. Sulfate is a terrific cleaning agent.
The other components are derived from palm and coconut oil. They create a dense lather to exfoliate your hair and rinse away the dirt. Parabens are accompanied by sulfates and induce allergic reactions among people. They have marvelous formulas but mar the hair’s quality.
While they may be impeccable for shampooing, they also have detrimental ramifications. Hence, switch to a sulfate-free shampoo today.
The lack of sulfate and paraben in our shampoos can be advantageous. The excerpt below will explore more perks attached to it.
1) They help revitalize the scalp to regain the lost moisture, shine, and suppleness lost at the hands of regular shampoos.
2) Sulfate-free and paraben-free shampoos are a boon for hair treated with color as the hair becomes dehydrated and brittle post coloring. It needs a gentle and nourishing shampoo.
3) These shampoos do not cause itchiness or irritation in the scalp. They are milder and help in relieving scalp inflammation.
4) Additionally, they do not damage our eyes if they accidentally seep in. Sulfate shampoos can sting if they enter the eyes for a while. In contrast, sulfate-free shampoos do not stimulate such a reaction.
5) They are also environmentally friendly, which is the need of the hour. Their main ingredients are extracted from plant derivatives.
6) Such shampoos are miracle workers for people suffering from dry and frizzy hair. It helps in boosting moisture to the tips and overcome frizz.
7) One of the most key benefits is that you can evade indulging in harmful chemicals that will certainly deteriorate your hair over time.
8) People suffering from rosacea, eczema, and contact dermatitis can reap several benefits from these shampoos.
Apart from making a shampoo transformation, fix your washing cycles as well. Some people get carried away with washing their hair, which must be avoided. Remember to use moderate amounts and gently massage your scalp to eliminate the dirt and other elements.
Over-washing and under-washing can both be a disadvantage to your hair. Preferably consult a dermatologist to help you understand your hair’s disposition and wash accordingly. Before purchasing your shampoo, check the list of ingredients.